Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My smiles an open wound without you...

so I lost my grandpa tonight.
my heart is broken.
shattered.

I was raised by my mother and grandparents.
we were so close. so close.

we got news late last night that he was in the hospital.
Blake drove all night.
he's the most amazing thing. he's such an unselfish human.
we got to the hospital early this morning. he was so happy to see us.
in the end, the whole family was there.
kids. grandkids. nephews. nieces. brother-in-law. ministers. all there. holding hands. crying. family.

my heart is broken.
we are going to move in with my grandma for a little bit.

big surprise coming :
we are moving back to minneapolis.
we love portland.
our families are so much more important.

this is really personal for me.
I don't like to post too much like this.
but please, please please send good vibes to my family. they need it.
my grandparents would have celebrated 60 years in three days.

I love you grandpa. I am this way because of you. I miss you already.


- dear blog press, you owe me $2.99 cuz your app sucks. Love, Diana