Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

: 30 days of lists : day 1 :

ha.
i am so my [grand]mothers [grand]daughter.
both my my grandma and mom write lists like crazy.
ive always been a list maker.
i fill whole notebooks in a month or less. always.
everyday i re-write my to-do list. i make lists of debts. payments. goals. working out. future plans. business plans.  all of it.

i found this blog last week.
starting march 1st, for the month, they are posting a list a day.
and i am going to play along.
i havent had time to get a journal made, so i think i am going to make a star. one for each day of march. put my list on it. and then string it across the living room. a garland. thats fun.

i am already a bit behind.

here is day one :
 :
who am i :
green human. crafter. funny. partner. photographer. beginner. professional. thrifter. friend. artist. part of a good community. survivor. biker. runner. a good human.