Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

: dianapantz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day :

you know this book, right?

i love this book.
i could actually recite 99% of this book to you right now.

and some days are just like that, right?
[even in minnesota australia]

today, i got a ton done.
ate a pound of cherries, made 13 new pairs of :babypantz:, finished up 20 pairs of bow ties for a shop in portland [yay!], packaged a bunch of stuff, and slept in [until 830am!!].

i also burnt my tongue, tripped over a cord, slept wrong on my neck, messed up 15 of my brand new business cards, burned [burnt?] my wrist on my [stupid] iron, and forgot to brush my teeth.

i know that everybody has crappy days. and i also know that there are millions of folks that would take my hard days over the hardships they face any day.

i am not ungrateful for what i have. i am not. i feel super blessed to have what i do.

tonight, i am going to walk to the post office, eat more cherries and do an hour of zumba.
and i will read my book before bed and wake up with a better day tomorrow.

what do you do when you have a bad day?

[and thanks for reading!]

*oh ps! : i am over on jess' blog today writing about what 'family' means to me.*