Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

: the day i turned 28 : a year in review :

today is my birthday!
[can i get a whoop whoop?]
its suppose to be *40 and rainy today [in minneapolis! in the middle of december!]


today, blake and i are attempting to taking the day off to cruise around the city.
we have big plans [and tons of free coupons!]
i will recap everything in my insta-friday [birthday edition] post!

i wanted to review my year and remind myself [and share with you!] how far i have come these past 365 days!

 we flew kites on the lake in the middle of winter!




learned how to sew and made one of my favorite bags ever [ i still use it!]



took a lot of weekend camping//inn trips


 spent a lot of time volunteering for organizations we care about


 twins games!


 did a bit of thrifting for our future child 





spent a week in washington dc // north carolina visiting friends // fam 


backstreet boys!!



 
lots and lots of biking


minneapolis hang-outs with my mother!



 hung out with great friends!


 i caught it! [i couldnt help myself ;)]



we did a 50 mile bike ride!


 we drove down to kansas city for the weekend to see hallmark, eat vegan goodies and catch a kc royals game.


minnesota state fair


family wedding ; sister and grandpa


someones sweet partner [mine!] bought two tickets to see hanson. [hanson!!!]


we ran our first 10k [five minutes *under* our goal time!]


visited great museums around the cities!


bought these amazing alpaca gloves // we worked really hard this year to support small biz



this time last year ; i had 30 blog followers. no facebook page. no twitter. 
i didn't know how to sew and :dianapantz: was only a few *weeks* old.

i have had a lot of great experiences in my life ; i have moved across the country [twice!] with a two-door car and a few hundred bucks.
i have had really great relationships and others that have totally crushed me.
i lost a family member and felt an absolute hollowness.
and all of that has made me this person.
but i have got to say ; this year has changed my life.
i took an idea, busted my tail, kept pushing and was able to quit my job and follow my dream.

thanks for reading ; i really, really appreciate all of you.
that read the blog. comment. say nice things. have spread the word. purchased ad space. and bought my products.
i appreciate it.

heres to a great year [and some big goals!]