as i am writing this ; its dark, dreary & raining ; perfect 'stay-in-bed-and-nap-all-day-weather.'
but instead, ill share all these great links with you ;)
so many great articles i hope you check out!
1) yes, you can feed a family of 3 on a food stamp budget. this is really great article from bon appetite.
2) the top 10 mistakes DRIVERS make around bikers
3) also bike related : why bikers really aren't that special & they shouldn't play be their own rules ; this one is really good.
4) yoga lover? this site is great. pick the type of yoga you enjoy & find tons of great gift ideas.
5) isnt this print cute? they have tons more on their site. bonus : $5 from each sale goes to charity [you get to pick where your money goes!]
7) if you live in minnesota [or plan on visiting] & want to spend some time on a bike ; this website is a must-have. [also, go check out their pedal mn videos!]
8) got a cat-loving kid in your life? these crayons are so cute. [also, made in the us!]
11) this article makes me so happy! in europe, they are bringing back 'suspended coffee.' folks can pay for their own coffee then pay a bit more for someone in need. if you are having a bum day or low on money, your coffee is free ; with the intention that when you can, you will pay it forward.
12) head over to my kindness blog ; i am sharing a video that will change your life. [it sounds dramatic ; i swear its true!]