Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Monday, September 6, 2010

new updates :

oh.
finally back.
feels soooooo good.

blake and i have been working like bees since we have been back.
[actually, more like relaxed mellow bees, but still]

we rode the bus.
walked.
went to an art fair.
organized some stuff.
making lists like crazy.
applying for jobs.
kissing.
uploading pictures.
making pizza.

i updated my list and photos of my 101 things to do in 1001 days.
i am changing my list a bit. adding a few minneapolis things. taking away some portland things.

blake has the best picture of my grandparents and i on his camera.
yay.
[i still miss you, hans]

also, we are watching arrested development, from the beginning.
totally what i needed.

new pictures are up on facebook.
yay.


and to all humans that have been really nice to me,
thanks.
i appreciate it.
my heart is still really heavy and cracked in places.
but it will grow back.
[like an inchworm, i suppose]