Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

: 30 days of lists : days 6, 7 & 8 :

whoops.
blogging break.
busy weekend.
i ate an animal.
seriously.
and then my gut rotted.
[hahaha. this is a true story]

i am doing this.
day 6 :  least favorite words

 
reads : two different words that describe girl parts [sick]. the n word. the f-a-g- word. and the r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d word. im not a fan of words that can crush other humans.
day 7 :  blog goals
 
 
reads : more followers. keep blogging 6+ times a week. host a giveaway. use [continue to use] my blog as a business tool. buy an slr to keep posting&taking catching photos. make blog friends. get my name out there.
day 8 : in my bag 

 
reads : computer. vegan smoothie. notebook. cuties/oranges. apple. banana. supper left-overs. haha. lots of food. book - riding the bus with my sister. camera.


vegan food post- coming up next.