Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Monday, May 2, 2011

: lets get down to business :

hey!
two things and then i am off to bed...

1) i want to be penpals.
with who?
with you.
honestly.
lets send fun goodies and paper notes and other rad stuff.
are you interested?
[please say yes]
and then email me.
take.a.picture[at]live[dot]com

2) one of my may goals is to have 100 blog followers by the end of the month.
the reward was going to be a fun giveaway.
but then my brain got to work and i thought :::: i know what to do!!!! :::
ill open up my blog to FREE advertising for AT LEAST two months.
that way, small blogs can gain more exposure and we can all work to create a stronger community.
so, if you are a lurker, hit :follow: [please] and if you are a follwer, tell your friends.

ok, so what did you learn here?!?
be my friend [cuz i send cool stuff]
and follow my blog, so we can get some sweet blogs on here.

thanks for reading.
and for coming back day after day.
i appreciate it!

[i could always join the circus...]