Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Friday, September 30, 2011

: september sponsor recap : my favorite posts :

tomorrow is october!
can you believe it?!?
[oh i love fall ; its suppose to get back up to mid-70s all next week + the yellow leaves = love it!]

to wrap up the month, i wanted to share my favorite posts from my small sponsors.
[if you are interested in a last-minute sponsor spot ; check out the rates here]

my favorite sponsor posts : 

allison [crafted love] did this fabulous post about insecurity.
and oh my word her painting is incredible.

ashley [i like your moxie kid] did this fun post about her fun finds at a cute shop in colorado springs.

my cute friend meaghan [may contain nutz] did an outfit post that totally made me jealous. look at that sparkly blazer!

tara [small town mom] debuted some new bags in her etsy shop. [blog][etsy]

anna [blissful whimsy]shared how to make this adorbs fall wreath!

liz [blue eyed owl] shared these great photos from her weekend away.

and sara [the art type] shared this fun [and inexpensive!] diy native leather pouch.

head over and show them some love.
all of these women are talented, great bloggers and have really great manners.
[i love good manners ;)]

also, right now ; blake is watching 'meet the parents' on tv and is laughing like crazy.
i love hearing him laugh so hard. me? not as impressed with this movie.