Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Friday, September 30, 2011

: insta-friday week 5 :

ok.
i am back.
i promise ; from now on, i will be back to posting [almost] daily.

here are a few of my fave photos from the past week ; i spent a lot of time outside enjoying the cooler weather when i wasnt glued to my sewing machine!

 lots of walks with the nanny-baby

 50+ packages mailed in two days!



 man, i love fall. absolutely my fave season!



we took an afternoon off last weekend and picked some apples and ate a half-dozen apple cider donuts.
[on my birthday list = a donut pan!]

i am linking up here [you should join or just lurk the other posts!]
life rearranged

coming later this afternoon?
a few of my favorite posts from my sponsors.
coming tomorrow?
my october goals and a recap of september.

bye.