Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Thursday, February 23, 2012

: sponsor love : hang with chelsea from sunny with a chance of sprinkles :

hey everybody!
today, i have chelsea here from sunny with a chance of sprinkles.

lets meet her, huh?
________________________________________________________________________________


Please tell us who you are?
 I'm originally from Minneapolis, MN and sincerely miss the cities. I'm now living about 45 minutes north of the cities, but still feel like a city girl at heart. Cows are living too close to comfort for me ;)


Whats your favorite way to relax?
 At a coffee shop, by myself, with a great book.


Where would you love to be in 1/3/5 years?
In 3-5 years I see myself working as a nurse in a hospital or clinic, Cory and I are planning our wedding and hoping to have another little one and my precious Alea is in preschool and soon to be in kindergarten. Wow, that's scary!


Describe your perfect day?
My perfect day would be laying in bed all day with breakfast in bed and endless lattes on my night stand with Netflix streaming on my laptop. Not a care in the world... bliss.

Where is your favorite place to create? why?
Well, maybe not create, but brainstorm. In the car. On my way too and from school I come up with the best ideas!


Tell us a few of your favorite sites/blogs to lurk on a daily basis?
 My current favorite shop is Mama's Nest Designs & I'm loving Casey's blog.


What do you want to learn?
To knit or crochet. It's actually one of my new years resolutions.


Lets be honest ; n*sync or the backstreet boys?
Backstreet Boys. I spent many, many days and nights laying on my bed or rocking out in my living room to Backstreet Boys! And I was always a fan of AJ... sometimes bad boys are just so hot!

 
______________________________________________________________________________
l o v e me some backstreet boys fans ;)

connect with chelsea here!

be sure to come back tomorrow.
i am pushing back insta friday til saturday & teaming up with 100 [!!] other bloggers to share something life-changing with you tomorrow!
[you wont want to miss it!!]