Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Monday, April 2, 2012

: vegan meal of the week : week 50 : brunch edition

happy monday!
in yesterdays 'ask a vegan' post, i talked about fun & easy ways you can incorporate veganism into your easter celebration.

in my family, we traditionally have ham & french toast. usually cinnamon rolls made from scratch, cheese & fruit trays and big glasses of milk.
haha.
in years past, i have brought my own small breakfast to eat beforehand & then had fruit while the rest of my family ate brunch. and honestly, its not very fun. i want to enjoy food with my family ; food that my family wants to enjoy.

so, this year, i have created my own brunch recipe that i will be making for my entire family.
[fun fact : the recipe is from my cookbook!]
i am sharing the entire 'how-to' over here today!

what is it?
peanut butter stuffed french toast!