i have been creating some *really* awesome gift guides to share in the next couple weeks & havent been posting as much as id like.
be excited ; so many rad gift ideas coming.
before we do that : i have some links you should check out.
1) love naan bread? [me too!] here is a super-easy recipe to follow to make it at home.
2) coffee lover in your life? [one of my gift guides will be FULL of options for your coffee-lover] regular coffee is a subscription-based coffee with amazing packaging!
3) short on time, but determined to stick with your fitness goals? [i hear ya!] here are 15 full-body workouts you can do in UNDER 15 minutes! [seriously, everybody has 15 min]
4) whole living has a super easy-to-follow slideshow with 40 tips on living more sustainably. i would LOVE to hear which ones you practice and which ones you are working on for the future.
5) need a story that will warm your heart? this man + his dog were a bit of a sensation a few months back. and this is the follow up story. i cry every time.
6) the new year is coming! [seriously, in like, 5 weeks!!] one of your new years goals to eat better? maybe phase out meat and dairy? maybe actually go [gulp!] vegan?! ;) the vegan 101 series will make things not-so-scary!
7) can somebody tell blake that this barbell necklace is on my birthday list? [its in 2 weeks!!]
8) are you looking for a new font? here are 26 free, retro-inspired ones.
9) do you buy fair // equal-trade coffee? wonder what the big deal is about 'shade grown'? here is a small article about WHY the coffee you buy REALLY matters! [also, when you go into your favorite chain-coffee shop, dont forget to bring your reusable mug! americans throw away MILLIONS of those silly cups every season wasting money, energy, oil & resources]
do you have any articles to share?