Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'll just paint you another picture.

I have watched an entire season of friends in two days.
Anybody have the first eight seasons we can borrow?!

I've worked the past two days.
Not tomorrow.
Blake and I are going to st paul.
He has a job interview. On Thursday, too.
Goooood luck, good looking.

I have been painting like crazy.
Getting ready for my upcoming shows.

Things are good.
Went to the lake today.
Read my book, ate my chocolate chip cookie and kissed my cute manfriend.

We have been riding a lot.
It feels good.

I feel in such a good place right now.
I love Blake. And I'm so happy to be back home. I feel so at home here. I love saying Minneapolis is my address. I feel really great right now. It's been great biking everywhere and seeing everything with new eyes. I was such a different person when I lived here last.

I have a couple of custom works coming up. I'm really excited to make my work for someone I know to display. Holiday is coming up : if you have people that you like, let me know. I can make something for you/them.










Apartment pictures soon...

- you should follow my blog. cuz I am pretty neat.