Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Thursday, October 20, 2011

: sponsor love : interview with fallon from silly.beautiful.life :

hey!
so one of the perks of sponsoring my blog is getting to do a fun lil' interview. 
today, fallon is here to tell us a bit about her life.

annnnd since november is almost here [whaaaaat?!?], check out my sponsorship opportunities for the winter.

goooo fallon!
_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I am Fallon over at Silly.Beautiful.Life! I am so excited to get the chance to share a little of myself with you today!


1) Who are you? Where can we find you? What do you do?
I am a wife, a mommy, a daughter, a sister, a crater, a procrastinator, and a true blonde. (although right now its dark red!) I am always with my family, enjoying my two precious boys! I just opened my etsy shop, so you can find me creating, jotting things down, and fighting my 3 year old for the internet!




2) Where do you want to be [personally & professionally] in the future?
My life changes everyday. Somedays my husband wants to get out of his job, and become a police officer, some days a fire fighter, some days he wants to go back to school. So who knows where I'll be, but as long as I am still crafting, and being the best wife and mama that I can be, I will be a successful woman!




3) Tell us a few of your fave sites/blogs/places to find inspiration!
LOVE HomeSpun Threads! On days when I just don't know where to go, and feel completely loony, her blog totally puts things into perspective! Also, I really love to read Ashley's blog over at The Shine Project! For inspiration, I get it everywhere, from walking Braxton to school, our local swap meet, and fabric. Colors really get me! :)




4) What makes you smile?
My family, disney movies, good books and quiet time (which is super rare with two boy children under the age of 4, and a husband who is usually on their level!!!)




5) What is the best advice you can give someone who wants to create a handmade life?
Just start doing it, and start with things YOU need/want to have in your home. It becomes so much fun to see rooms transform, and know that you put all the work into it. If after a while, you find that you are still loving every minute of your crafting, then maybe its time to go to some local craft fairs! Just dont let it become a stressor. Handmade is fun!



thanks fallon!
go send her some love!
cheers!