Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Friday, May 11, 2012

: project 365 : week 19 :

happy friday!
did you have a good week?
i found that this week  f l e w  by! i woke up on monday, went to bed and *poof*, it was the end of the week.

this week, i created new product, hung out with friends, window shopped & got in week 2 of RAGBRAI training.

this is what my week looked like : 

i found this great resource of 150 things to do in minneapolis. 
i wrote down everything i want to do this spring!
['lists' should have been my middle name]


i put some wooden spools [we have hundreds!] in a hurricane glass to spruce up our table.


this week, i create SIX new fabric headscarves // ponytail scarves // thin neck scarves


repainted my nails with my fave [vegan!] nail polish 


i ordered three new books from powells [one is a biking book + two baby books for gifts]
ill show you the baby book soon.
quite possibly the most *beautiful* childrens book i have EVER seen.
[and i have worked with kids for 11+ years]


my sister graduated this weekend & we celebrated with beer!


i am still taking the #30daysmoothiechallenge ; see my pinboard here.
the smoothie in the photo : recipe found here


took a nice window-shopping trip to REI to droll over racing bikes.
my dream bike? only $2,100.
[feel free to donate through my pay pal address ;)]

we have big plans for the weekend. 60 miles of biking. volunteering. a huge craft fair [browsing, not selling]. a parade. and a pilates class.
you?







Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli