minneapolis-pantz is takin' a break this week.
why? because i have found so many rad links // stories i want to share.
each week kam, gala & deanna do link ups & i totally love them.
this week :
*25 great answers [foods!] to the question 'how do vegans get their calcium?'
*a really great article about why you DONT need milk from mark bittman
* how about personal-sized oatmeal cups?
*99 foods that should be in your grocery cart
* vegan banana oat breakfast cookies make a fab on-the-go meal
* 8 uses for old coffee grounds [this is a great list!]
* a 10 minute workout for tanktop arms
* want to learn how to span photos? [me too!]
* whew! 30 things you DONT have to do before you are 30! [thank you very much!]
* do you own a dog? how about a homemade frosty paws recipe?!
* martha stewart wants you to relax! learn to make bath fizzies!
* some powerful info-graphics breaking down a nation of meat eaters.
* 9 easy things to make yourself a better human
* and a sweet little article about the greatness of yet another farmers market in minneapolis [in my neighborhood!]
have a great weekend, everybody!