i hope you are safe & warm ; wherever you are!
i have been working 6-7 days a week for a few months now & its been SO hard for me to post consistently!
everything changes in november, though!
i have great posts lined up & am excited to 'get back in the game'
today, emily is here sharing a great mid-morning recipe.
here we go :
Hello all! My name is Emily from Turt and Elephant and Diana has asked me to share a recipe with you today. I chose something that is one of my favorites because of the simplicity and the interchangeability of the ingredients. This means you can pretty much pick out any veggies from your fridge and put them together. Listed below are the ones that I happened to use in this recipe.
|the main ingredients|
|chopped tofu (optional, or choose a protein of your choice)|
*8 mushrooms of your choice (I reconstituted oyster mushrooms, but you may also use fresh)
*5-7 yukon gold/red potatoes (leftovers, or steamed and cut into quarters)
*4 ounces tofu, cut into 1/4 inch slices
*1-2 tablespoons oil for the pan
*1/8 cup vegetable stock
*1 small head of broccoli
*Tamari soy sauce
*Pinch of black pepper
1. In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once hot, add onions and mushrooms. Saute until really soft and the onions are starting to brown.
2. Add the tofu and let brown on each side (add more oil at this point, if the pan seems dry).
3. Add the boiled potatoes, stir.
4. Add the steamed broccoli (or add it raw and let it cook for a few minutes).
5. Add the veggie stock, tamari and ground black pepper. Enjoy!
and arent her photos lovely?!
stay connected with emily
twitter // blog // shop
also, dont forget to enter your pup in the 'holiday doggy gift exchange'! we have a bunch of sign-ups already ; come join us!! all info here.
see you tomorrow!