happy friday, everybody!
if you signed up for the holiday doggy gift swap ; the emails will go out later this morning. [woo hoo]
lots of great links // articles // clothes // projects floating around on the internet, lately.
here we go :
1) one of my november goals is to start making my own bread. first on my list? this raspberry dark chocolate bread.
2) while making my holiday // birthday list, i found two great shirts. this one from PETA & this one from the human rights campaign! [did you know that minnesota made 'gay-marriage' history on tuesday?! first state ever to vote AGAINST amending the constitution over same-sex marriage!?]
3) etsy shop // small biz owner? here are 47 tips to get your shop 'holiday ready'.
4) love chocolate? and coffee? and baking? awesome recipe for chocolate chip ground-coffee cookies![these would make a great, little hostess // friend // office gift]
5) still eating fast food? feeding your kids happy meals? read this ; the scary life of whats really in a happy meal. [note : this is NOT about animal welfare ; its about the preservatives // chemicals in food]
6) thinking about going vegetarian?! good news!! this article says youll live longer!
7) kyla has a HUGE list of awesome podcasts that can change your life & fix your focus!
8) over on the honest blog [we ordered 8 of their eco-life products ; from dishsoap to eco-dryer sheets & we are in love!] ; there are a few great recipes for homemade dog toys // treats // shampoos // cleaners.
9) looking for a few awesome gift ideas? here are 27 gifts that you can give in a jar!
10) finally, if you are an animal lover ; consider donating $10 to animal shelters that are still recovering from superstorm sandy. shelters & rescues need food, water & extra resources. here is a google search page FULL of different org that are looking [needing!] donations.
there you go!
read good things. do good things.
if you have any links to share ; please leave them in the comments!