Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Friday, February 1, 2013

february goals! :

month 2. 
here we go!
i wasnt going to post my february goals ; but i like being able to have them in a place where i can reference them & keep myself accountable.

in february i want to : 
1) paint my nails [seriously ; im slacking!]
2) volunteer 1-2x
3) pay off my student loans [this is happening]
4) visit my family [hug my grandpa!]
5) a couple years ago, my grandpa [moms dad] passed away & my heart is still a bit broken. his birthday would have been this month & in his memory, i will donate a big chunk of my paycheck to cancer research
6) make 2-3 projects for fun [i havent  done this in MONTHS]
7) bake 4 loaves of bread
8) stay caught up with project life
9) try out one new restaurant in minneapolis
10) complete 3 things from my '101 things' list
11) stay caught up with blogging [dont get behind]
12) win my dietbet [or at least keep plugging away!]
13) do a better job with plugging my own work [i work hard on my blog posts & dont always do a great job promoting my own posts]
14) go thrifting!!
15) practice yoga 10x [or more]
16) knit 4+ pieces
17) update my etsy shop [sigh ; one more thing i have been slacking on...]
18) comment on 30+ blogs [again ; i have been SO busy with 3 jobs that i just havent kept up with reading blogs that i love]