have you been keeping up with my 'year of minnesota nice' project? i am almost 50 days in! here
today, i have some fun things to share with you!
here we go :
1) do you have an old disposable camera laying around? [if not, try a secondhand shop or garage sales!] here are 20 super creative things to do with one!
2) this story makes my heart so huge! the pup that wore a cap & gown at graduation.
3) even if you cant afford to visit all 46 places to see in 2013 ; the photos in the article are breathtaking!
4) do you know mata traders? they hand sew [no factory production!] the most beautiful dresses, skirts & tops. their sale section is great, too! the clothes are not made in the us, but are made by women in india who are treated well // given a fair wage!
5) [have i posted this before?] if you spend time on the road as a biker, pedestrian or driver, this is such a great article. cyclists arent special & shouldnt play by their own rules.
6) are you still buying 'fast fashion?' [clothes from forever 21, target, old navy, gap, wal-mart, tj maxx, ect ect ect] take 5 minutes to watch this video. cbs reporters went undercover at a clothing factory in bangladesh & its powerful. these children are earning PENNIES A DAY to make cheap clothes. not okay.
7) looking to go camping this summer? here are 41 hacks that will make it easier!
8) YOGA LOVERS! this tank is so awesome. the coolest part?! its made from WOOD PULP! [you guys!!!] its also made in the USA.
10) you know i love everything 'bikes' ; this kitchen towel is super-cute!
11) are you getting a CSA box this year? [our first box is THIS thursday!!] here are 7 great tips to avoid being overwhelmed & allowing your produce to go to waste.
thats all i have for you this week!
id love to hear about something awesome YOU have been loving on the internet!