Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Friday, August 30, 2013

ymx review // new workout gear

*these clothes were given to me from ymx by yellowman, through my relationship with fitfluential. of course, all the opinions are my own*

hi everybody! ive taken a couple days off from the blog & its felt great.
today was my LAST day working with kids! my 13-year career has come to a close! im super excited to be able to spend more time on both of my blogs! {and to sleep in. and hang out. and go to the library. i could go on... ;)}

lets talk about workout clothes! 
ymx sent me a couple workout tops to review ; one long sleeved & one tank. 
smart move, cuz fall will be here any minute & long sleeves are great for early morning rides & walks with the dog.

top #1 // here is the tank top ; its called the infinite flower scoop neck
i took this top for a couple of runs and did some stretching.
the pros : its SUPER lightweight and i really love the color.
the con : it rode up around my middle quite a few times while i was running. 
verdict : i like this top & i think it would work best for yoga & other low-impact activites

top #2 // infinite geometry long sleeve top here
{the color of the shirt is more accurate on the website vs my photos ; my lighting isnt super great} 
i like this top the best! {also, please excuse the mess on my bed ; im packing for a trip!}
the pro : again, super light weight & feels a little longer {so you dont have to worry about the ride-up as much}
the con : nothing

as a fitfluential ambassador, i am grateful to test out these clothes & share an honest review. i will gladly wear both pieces & add them to my 'fitness clothes' rotation.
as a consumer, i DO wish these pieces were more affordable {tank : $62 & long sleeve : $98}. IF they were made in the united states, i could see {and justify} paying that much for clothes {this brand is made in the us & i will gladly pay more to help create jobs & improve our economy}

have you ever tried their products before? feel free to head to their site & see if anything catches your eye!

website // twitter // instagram // #lifeartsport