Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Thursday, November 3, 2011

: guess who quit their job?!?! :

ahhhhhh!
guess!
come on ; guess.



hint : ME.
you read that right!!!



THIS GIRL IS NOW WORKING ON :dianapantz: FULL TIME.

remember a few weeks ago, i posted this entry about my need for balance and how my current work situation was NOT fulfilling that need.


dont want to read the post [you should!] ; heres a quick recap :
right now, i am working 60+ hours a week ; i work on :dianapantz: full time and then nanny for a screaming baby 20 hours during the week.
its been a lot to handle ; and i have been d.y.i.n.g for a change.
the nanny baby is so incredibly difficult and right now, my heart is totally in making my business successful.
dianapantz is thisclose to being a sustainable income for me, but right this second, i am not there yet.


so, what the heck happens next?!
well, i dont know.
i am so, so very excited for this next part in my life.
[seriously, i have goosebumps writing this!!]


just think!
last november, i started :dianapantz:
i started blogging everyday [i had 19 followers!]
i didnt EVEN KNOW HOW TO SEW YET!
last november, i was just selling winter wear.


it is soooo freaking rad to see how far i have come in 365 days!
i am so proud of myself.
i have worked very hard for every follower, every item made, every email sent.

my goals for this next year are to pay off my debt and to survive as a handmade business.
i want a new website.
maybe next spring/summer, i would love to have an employee [two?].
i would love to hit 600 sales and 500+ blog followers.


but, the most important thing i want is to wake up each morning excited to go to work.
and i want to fall asleep next to my amazingly supportive partner, so proud of the work i am doing each and every night.


thanks for reading everybody!