Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Friday, March 16, 2012

: project 365 : my week in photos : week 11 :

hey everybody!
good week?!

this week, i worked super hard on the upcoming e-book ;  h o p i n g  the preorder will be up by the very end of this month.

what are you doing this weekend!?
i have to work, maybe thrifting a few dresses, and taking a brand new [free!] cardio class. and biking [duh ;)]

this is what my week looked like : 
long car ride & testing out the settings on my new camera [i still know so little about my camera]


its been 60-70* here all week ; which means ALL winter clothes put away & running shoes and bikes are out in full force!


veggie sushi date


more on this soon ; but *this* vegan went to a meat market AND a fish fry [in the same day!!]


this smoothie has been my go-to breakfast this week


i made these fun band-aids!


a super sneak-peek of what i have been busy working on this week
ohhhh is the upcoming ebook a cookbook?!?! 

have a great day, everybody!!


 
 
 food photo blog [the button wouldnt link!]

 



Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

happy friday!!