Pages var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1743

Monday, August 12, 2013

6 weeks til my duathlon // this weeks training plan

SIX! 
let me just say : i went for a run this weekend and it was really hard.
{i will talk about this more later this week} but i really need to get my act together with my running.
i have been making excuses, doing a bit of self-sabatoge {NOT OKAY!} & struggling!
i know i am capable of completing this race and i know how lucky i am to have a body to is ABLE to move. i need to find my rhythm & really use this next month and a half to get prepared!

week 8 // recovery week {also a good excuse to hit all my workouts!}
monday : rest day
tuesday : run 30 minutes {quicker pace than usual}
wednesday : bike 75 minutes {17-20MPH}
thursday : run 30 minutes
friday : 60 min hot yoga
saturday : bike / run brick {75min bike + 15min run}
sunday : run 30 minutes
want to catch up?
week 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6  

i would love to hear your advice for getting 'unstuck' or out of a training rut!!